fredag 29. januar 2010

Polish Freeskiing Open

Now I am in Poland for the Polish Freeskiing Open 2010.
It is a Big air contest, and my first contest after my major injury 2 and a half month ago. Today was the Qualify, and we got like 2 hour of practice, I got quickly used to the jump, wish was good, It was a very poppy kicker, and we got way good hangtime!!
did some 360 and rodeos before I started with the kangaroo flip 900 japan, very fun to do kangaroos on the jump with so good hangtime, I think I did some of my best kangaroos ever in the practise, did it with a poke, and some shifteys.

In the first run I went faaar down in the landing and crashed, wish sucked because I landed all my kangaroos in the practice, but in the second run i landed it( not so good as in the practice, but I think it was pretty good)

I got First place in the qualifying, wish was dope! so stoked!
Tomorrow it is the semis and finals.
The semi-finals will be just as the qualification, 2 runs, best one count.
In the finals, it will be 5 jumps, 3 counting, where one of the tricks can not be more than a 540 aka Style, but the 2 others will be a tech tricks. like kangaroos..



The jump.



Good lunch

-PC Fosse

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar