søndag 3. januar 2010

Happy new year!

Merry X-mas and happy new year to all of you guys!

Finally i can jump again!! I had my first day jumping after my injury and it felt damn good! sooo stoked!
I didnt do the best tricks, just playing around in the park and did some rodeos and sw rodeos, but it was so much fun!

Tomorrow i am going to varingskollen pretty early to jump some more and maybe film some with Christopher Frankum (www.frankums.com)
I really looking forward to it!!

One year ago i was in Breckenridge skiing with my friends, the plan was to do the same this year as well but things wasnt goiing my way, i got injured..
didnt got to do the Dew Tour in breck as well, but shit happens!
Now is best thing for me, get in shape and practise alot here in norway now as i can jump again.

Do you guys remember the "Goodtime edit" i made last year in breck?
if not, here it is..

PC Fosse goodtime colorado from Sig Tveit on Vimeo.



On friday i am going to Lillehammer to visit Gabriel Gallardo and the rest of the Hafjell locals to ski..
Maybe a edit is dropping soon, who knows..?

-PC Fosse

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar