søndag 15. mars 2009

European Open

Hey folks!


Now im here in Laax, Switzerland.

Im gonna tell you folks a bit of my trip:
First i went from Oslo to frankfurt by myself. then i waited for 1 hour before i met Elvis Harsheim and Marius Kjolseth. I hoped that im gonna take the same flight as these guys from Frankfurt to Zürich, buut.. i dident. I almost missed my flight, but i made it in the last minute.
When i arrived in Zürich i desided to wait for Sig tveit, Elvis and Marius for 2 hours.
When i called Elvis to check the status at those guys, and he said that they missed the flight, haha! So i had to take the train and bus alone, a bit scethcy since i never had been here before, but i made it..

I live with Sig, Elvis and marius at riders palace here at Laax. We got to test the slopestyle course, its gonna be: a 10 m flatbox to 2 hits in a "back to back" quarterpipe(not cool) then its 3 jumps in a line, the kickers is pretty flat, but i hope im gonna set my run.
My plan was that i gonna have a videoblog from European Open, but im SO good at videocams, that i made to delete all the footage from the trip, so therefore i have no photoes or clips from the trip, but maybe one day im gonna made one!

See ya!

-PC Fosse

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar