tirsdag 17. mars 2009

European Open 2

Practice day and Riders meeting!

Today it was the official practice day for the slopestyle comp at european open 09.
I have my run quite good now, ive landed all of my dub 10`s today so im pretty stoked about that.
On the last kicker i had planed to do a kangaroo flip, but the kicker is way too flat for that, so i think i gonna do a rodeo 900 in stead.

On the riders meeting we got some info about the competition.
They said that the 2 quarterpipes are gonna count and be in the comp(WTF?).
If i wanted to ride a half pipe i would registratied for half pipe... They could just as well put a pillow line in the course.. it would make just as much sence!
and since i almost never rides half pipe, im not good at half pipe, and on the first jump im gonna hit it switch, but i cant revert so i have to land switch in the pipe and that will effect my run.
And most of the norwegian riders agree that, including Sig the shocker!
Now im complaining a lot, but thats just the facts hehe..

I am in the first heat with Ole Mustad and Ketil Jansen and 22 other guys.
its 4 heats in all, and every heat it is 25 riders, 6 will qualify for the semifinals.

I will post some photos soon!

Wish me good luck fellaz.

Im out, peace!

-PC Fosse

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar