onsdag 18. mars 2009

European Open 3

Qualification day!

Today was the qualifications, I was in the first heat.
Me and Marius Kjolseth woke up 8 at the morning, and eat breakfast.
Then we took the lift up to the course, it was nice wheater, but very icey course.
In the practise i did my run so i was not SO nervous, but ofcourse a bit nervouse.
In my first run i did; on the rail: k-fed, 2 hit quarter: air with japan and air to fakie. First jump: sw bio 9 nosemute, second jump: dub cork 10 nosemute to CRASH, i landed with both of my skitip at the flat! and that ended in a brused thumb! In the second run i dident managed to put my glove on, so i borrowed Thomas Dolplads's glove, and i have to ski with one pole, and that was enough to fuck up my run and the balance, soo i dident qualify.
I was a bit pist off, because i have landed all of my dub 10's but im the qualifying run i screwed it up, but shit happens..

Creds to; Fridtjof Fredricson who qualify at first place in hes heat, Elvis Harseheim, Halvard thon, Vegard Oye who also qualifyed for the semis. The fourth heat was canceled beacuse of much wind, so they gonna do it tomorrow, Its Gaute Silseth, Sig Tveit and Klaus Finne who is in fourth heat.

Now im just gonna shred some rails and boxes in the sick railpark in Laax for some couple of days. And maybe some day manage to put up a rail edit!

-PC Fosse

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar