onsdag 25. februar 2009

Nippon Open 1

Yo folks!

Here is a little update from Nippon Open, Japan!
Me and Frido is just finished with the training for the Big air.
The jump was not to good, because of the flat landing, so it’s hard conditions now.
Its been raining the whole day, and its very slushy. I hope that they can fix the jump for tomorrow so its easier to land. After the jump there is a quarterpipe, not so stokes about that, It really looks like they had spend more time on the quarterpipe than the Big air. My opinion on a Big Air comp is that they should only had a Big jump and not a quarter..
But now is it only some few hours to the ridermeetig, so I think and hope they can fix the landing on the Big jump, and not judging at the quarter.
Just found out that they will judge at both elements(Big Air & Quarterpipe)

My tricks on the Big air was:
Rodeos
Kangaroo flip 900
And a double cork 1080, but I had too much rotation in my arms so I fell.
Frido did some sick 1080 nosemute and stamped it bigtime!
On the quarter did me and Frido some 540`s.

I will post some photos and update more soon, so keep lookin.

-PC Fosse

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar