onsdag 28. oktober 2009

London ride

Yo!

Now i am hope after the London Ride.

On saturday morning i came to the olympic hall for some practise at the big air with snow flex. They said that we was going to have 1 hour with practise, but we only got 35 min. so i did just get 5 jumps.. and that aint much for me, when i have never tried a jump like that before. Alomst all the other riders has been jumping on that jump for a week. I did some rodeos 5 wth bow and arrow grab. i did go to the finals but that was it, i the finals i didnt get enough speed to land in the landing, that sucked.. but shit happens..


Photo: Dag Fosse

Now is it the London Freeze next, me and Fridtjof Fredricson is travling down together on saturday. This is my first big competition like this. Fridtof has been slaying the freestyle. ch with a nice 6th place and the freestyle.berlin with a 8th place, sick!

I will try to update my blogg from London, if i have time enough.

PC Fosse

1 kommentar:

  1. jeje. Fant en film på www.thelondonride.com ... Trykk på venstre sia der. Så jo greit nok ut, men ikke store hoppet :P

    SvarSlett